Company Name: theChurchat
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Description : OVERVIEW
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for theChurchat. Provides leadership and oversees/coordinates all marketing efforts of theChurchat, utilizing the tC creative team and other key content and development vendors.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Marketing Leader
• Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly relational
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Strong attention to detail and effective project management, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• In conjunction with the communications manager, implement strategies for expanding social media presence and manage social media posting, blog content including posting, tracking and monitoring success of blog posts and themes.
• Implement online marketing campaigns and track performance including Google AdWords and Facebook ads.
• Create effective templates to be used for campaign materials for email, landing pages, and one sheets.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Website to Apply : http://thechurch.at