Company Name: Confidential
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
Essential Job Duties:
- Identifies product and program innovation that will drive breakthrough revenue and profit.
- Creates / Facilitates channel product and program launches that have a demonstrated return on investment through executional excellence, a stronger alignment to company and the enhancement of the brand.
- Partners with business leaders and key channel customers to ideate, prototype, market test and refine innovation launch / execution plans – leading to best practices development.
- Designs, completes and communicates meticulous score-carding and analysis of initiative participation and results.
Education and Experience Required
- BA/BS in business administration, marketing or a related field required; MBA a plus
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) years’ experience working directly with or within an advertising or media form, or in a marketing role.